Fingal Childcare Committee acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers or employees.
We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. The Fingal County Childcare office does not perform background checks on individuals applying for jobs, and we do not research the integrity of each organisation or individual person who lists a job with us.
GDPR Notice: Fingal Childcare Committee does not save/store personal information of those applying for an advertised position. Those who choose to post a job on this site are deemed to have given their consent for us to store and display the information provided.
Oaklands House Creche and Montessoir
Wednesday, 18 September 2019 | Swords, Co. Dublin
Childcare Practitioner: Baby Room
Oakland's House Creche & Montessori, Swords are currently seeking a full time Early Years Practitioner to join our Baby Room team.
To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality in a holistic setting for children from Oakland's Creche and Montessori School
Day to day responsibility for children attending the creche ( feeding, nappy changing, implementing indoor and outdoor play activities and engaging in play)
Observation recording, planning.
Filling in records (cleaning records / observations / daily child records etc)
Liaising with parents and the manager.
An Ideal Candidate:
have a relevant childcare qualification ( FETAC/QQI Level 5 or 6 )
2 years experience in childcare if preferable but not essential.
Fluent English essential.
Work well as part of a team.
Display excellent interaction skills between staff and children.
FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Occupational First Aid
Complete Garda Vetting
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Orla Kavanagh (Manager)
Monday, 16 September 2019 | Castleknock
Early Years Educator (Wobbler and Toddler Room)
We are looking for staff fulltime and par-time in both Hamilton park branch and Warren ave. The Wobbler room will hold approximately ten children. The Toddler room will hold up to approximately twelve children. Beautiful indoor facilities and a big outdoor garden space.
Little Harvard Creche
Saturday, 14 September 2019 | Swords
Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner required for our crèche. Applicant must hold a minimum qualification of Fetac Level 5 in childcare and previous childcare experience is desirable.
You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality care and learning opportunities for the children based on the needs and interests of the children.
Implement the Aistear Curriculum while upholding the Siolta Standards.
Observe, monitor and record the development of the children in compliance with the Childcare (Pre-School Services) Regulations 2016.
Ensure the health and safety of the children.
Support the children’s development, learning & play.
Communicate with the parents on the development of their child in a professional, effective and friendly capacity.
Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare.
Must be passionate about Childcare and have a love and understanding of young children.
Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear, Síolta and the preschool regulations.
Creativity, motivated, initiative and flexibility.
Maintain professionalism within the organisation.
Excellent communication and interaction skills.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Some of what we offer to the successful candidate:
We offer a fun working environment with a longstanding career.
Opportunity of Working with an experienced team.
Applications must be willing to complete Garda Vetting and supply two written references.
Please email: Danielle.email@example.com
Tuesday, 10 September 2019 | Malahide
Full time Early Years Practitioner
Early years practitioner required to join our team. The ideal candidate will care and nurture the children in a our creche with a home from home environment ensuring we give 110% to the care,safety and attention our children deserve.
Thursday, 05 September 2019 | Malahide
Full time Early Years Practitioner
We are recruiting a childcare practitioner for our Toddler room. Ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of fetac level 5, caring,self motivated and fun loving personality.
Wednesday, 04 September 2019 | Dublin
Experienced Montessori teacher required for a privately owned, well established Montessori school in the Dublin 13 area.
- Minimum QQI level 6
-Candidate must have experience with incorporating Aistear and Siolta principles
- At least 2 years experience
- Mornings only: 09:15 - 12:45
- Immediate start
Wednesday, 28 August 2019 | Swords, Dublin
Fhionns Afterschool is located in Rivervalley in Swords, Co.Dublin.
We run morning breakfast club where children are dropped to school and we facilitate collection from school in the afternoon. Children attending Fhionn's are encouraged to relax and unwind after their day and catch up on the days events. We offer support & space for homework and fun filled activities such as outdoor games, arts and crafts, baking, games and group work.
We are growing and looking to increase our team in September 2019 with the Role of Afterschool Practitioner. The role involves collecting the children from school, completing homework with the children and then facilitating activities indoors and outdoors.
Candidates must be - Warm & Caring - Professional - Proven track record in a position of responsibility in working with children - Flexible - Reliable - Fun - A team player - Ability to work on own initiative - Primary Level knowledge of Irish language and experience with helping children with their homework is an advantage.
35 hours per week Mon-Friday between 7.30am & 6.30pm. September start date. Position for School Term Time only from September 2019 to June 2020, with a possibility of renewing contract for the following school year.
Excellent communication skills are essential.
A QQI level 5 major award in Childcare (or similar) is preferable but not essential. Additional training such as Child Protection, HACCP and first aid certification would be an advantage but can be provided if necessary.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working with children and enjoy working with the 5-10year age group.
Salary: €11.00 /hour
Thursday, 22 August 2019 | Malahide
Montessori Teacher/ AIM teacher assistant
Little Ruggers Montessori is looking for a Early Years professional with minimum Level 5 QQI Major award,
Part time Contract
Morning session with possibility to extend to the afternoon hours
Afterschool Childcare Assistants
Wednesday, 21 August 2019 | Dublin
Afterschool Childcare Assistants
We are looking for Afterschool Childcare Assistant to join our team of dedicated childcare professionals at the end of August/start of September 2019 in the following locations;
1. Castleknock, Dublin 15 (part-time, permanent position-2.30pm-4.30pm)
2. Diswellstown, Dublin 15- (part-time, maternity contract-30 hours per week)
3. Roselawn, Dublin 15 (part-time, permanent positions- 2.00pm-5.00pm & breakfast club morning)
4. Glasnevin, Dublin 11 (part-time, permanent driving position- 1pm-3pm. Candidate must have full clean driver’s licence & access to own transport)
5. Ongar, Dublin 15 (part-time, permanent position-2.00pm-5.00pm)
Early Years Educators- Various locations
Wednesday, 21 August 2019 | Dublin
Early Years Educators- Various locations (Dublin &
2. Early Years Educators
We are looking for Early Years Educators join our team of dedicated childcare professionals in the following locations;
1. Ashbourne, Co. Meath (25 hour, permanent position to commence asap)
2. Leopardstown, Dublin 18 (full-time, permanent positions, to commence ASAP)
3. Balgriffin, Dublin 13 (full-time, permanent positions to commence in September 2019)
4. Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (full time, permanent positions, to commence ASAP)
5. Ridgewood, Swords (30 hours, permanent position, to commence ASAP & cover staff 25 hour position, to commence ASAP)
Early Years Educator Role Description:
To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be willing to work with children of various ages from babies to after school children.
• Perform a variety of tasks, such a nappy changing, toileting, sterilising, feeding, nap supervision and engaging in play.
• Conduct observations & learning stories for key children.
• Follow the policies & procedures of the service at all times.
• Cleaning, tidying and storage of equipment and toys after use.
• Co-ordinate the implementation of activities suitable for different age groups.
• Maintain room and equipment to ensure the health and safety of children at all times.
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
• Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
• Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
• Be aware of Child Protection Procedures and advise manager should you have any concerns about a child.
• Maintain strict confidentiality – any breach of confidentiality about children or their families will constitute gross misconduct.
• Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Perform school collections as per collections policy.
• Weekly planning & emerging interests.
• Floor books & interest tables.
• Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification and must have relevant experience in a similar role.
• Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview. Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting
Benefits & what we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Childcare Discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Educational Assistance
• Employee Recognition Rewards
• Exclusive Employee Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
• Referral bonus for introducing new employees
• 20 days annual leave
• Holiday increments based on length of service
• Further development and training within the industry
• Progression opportunities within the company
• The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals.