Sherpa Kids Swords, Portmarnock & Ru
Monday, 12 February 2018 | Donabate
Senior Childcare Assistant (afterschool)
The Afterschool Program Assistant is responsible to assist the effective management of the day-to-day running of the breakfast and afterschool Sherpa Kids Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced program.
Part-time role (20-30 hours/ week)
Working hours: 7:30-9:00 and 13:30-17:00
We offer our staff:
• Opportunity to join an international business in Ireland
• Competitive hourly rate
• Opportunity to develop professionaly in childcare gradually taking over incresead responsbilities
• Continuous training and development
• Opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and exchange ideas with coleagues at both national and international level
Thursday, 08 February 2018 | Rush Co Dublin
Full time permanent childcare assistant position available for busy crèche in Rush Co. Dublin
Butterflies Creche & Montessori
Tuesday, 06 February 2018 | Lusk
We are looking for a full time childcare assistant to cover for one years maternity leave. Starting asap until late march 2019. Candidate must have a minimum of Fetac level 6 , at least two years experience in childcare, be flexibility and good timekeeping essential. Enjoy working with children .
Monday, 05 February 2018 | castleknock, dublin 15
early years practicioner
Full time position working with children 3 and under. this is a key carer role, candidates must have a MIN. FETAC 5, first Aid, Manual Handling, child protection training. Immediate start. Interviewing this week. CONTACT : ERICA 085 761 5407
Monday, 05 February 2018 | Dublin 15
Part time Childminder required 3 days a week from Monday to Wednesday from June 2018 to look after 10 month old twins and a 3 year old girl after pre school at 12 pm.
Parkview Creche Ltd
Thursday, 01 February 2018 | Dublin 15
Toddler Room key carer
Part time post, 20 - 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Must have FETAC level 5 or above. " years working experience in a crèche setting with children under 3yrs. Ability to carry out curriculum planning, observations, have strong communication skills and fluent English a must. CONTACT ERICA: 085 761 5407 IMMEDIATE START
Tuesday, 30 January 2018 | Donabate
SNA for Preschool
SNA required for preschool service, 3 hours a day , 5 days per week. A Childcare qualification is essential as is experience of working with vulnerable children and families, an energetic and positive approach to the work and the ability to work as part of a small team.
Scope To Grow
Tuesday, 30 January 2018 | Castleknock
Full Time childcare & Preschool staff required for an immediate start. Childcare Staff must hold a minimum level 5 in childcare and Preschool Staff must hold a Fetac Level 6. Fluent English is essential and previous childcare experience desirable but not essential.
Any candidates will need to have two written references available at the time of interview.
Sunday, 28 January 2018 | Portmarnock
The Kilns Creche & Montessori
Thursday, 25 January 2018 | Portmarnock
Kilns Crèche is a family owned and operated crèche creating a home from home environment for toddlers' playschool & Montessori groups
• Observe and monitor children’s play activities with a sincere and genuine love to work with children
• Organise and participate in recreational activities
• A Knowledge of Siolta Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education & Aistear the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework.
• Assist in preparing food for children, serve meals & refreshments to children & regulate rest periods.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience
• Fluency of the English language
• Be able to multi-task efficiently
• Be able to work as part of a team with good team spirit
• Minimum Fetac level 6
• Garda Vetted
• First Aid (an advantage)
• Please forward your CV and References to email@example.com