Updated CCSP Saver Programme Rules 2020/2021
Dear Service Provider,
The Department of Children and Youth Affairs have updated the CCSP Saver Programme rules for the 2020/2021 programme year.
Key points are:
1. the addition of the PUP under eligibility
2. a Saver retaining their status provided they are in attendance and registered on PIP by the 13th August 2021
3. the option of the use of email as confirmation for a range of documents
4. an update of the rules for services who open for 37 weeks
5. an update for the 50 plus week attendance rule
It is essential that all Early Learning Care and School Aged Childcare Services familiarise themselves with all the updates for the 2020/2021 CCSP Saver Programme Rules. If you require further clarification, please contact your local CCC.
Early Years Team